i am very sad and sorry for all that went on up at VT...but when it comes to football i am still a hokie hater nothing will ever change that..and i am glad that everybody is safe from around here
i am very sad and sorry for all that went on up at VT...but when it comes to football i am still a hokie hater nothing will ever change that..and i am glad that everybody is safe from around here
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Very well said buddy!!! I think you captured the feelings of all of us, and I also have never been more proud to call myself a Hokie!!! While me and you sat together with 10,000 of our family members inside of Cassel along with another 10,000 in Lane Stadium yesterday afternoon I couldn't help but feel an amazingly strong bond between everyone in attendance.
We were not 33,000 indivduals at that point. WE WERE 33,000 HOKIES coming together as one to show the world that we will not back down in the face of horror. We will stand strong side by side in support of our university!!! In support of our FAMILY!!! I love all of my fellow Hokies and I will forever have a sense of pride in having to honor of calling myself your brother!!!
"Not everything that is good for you always feels good for you." -Lance Armstrong
My son just finished there last May. He was beside himself trying to contact all his friends still there, and thankfully all were safe. I appreciate what you said about the "blame". The media has been horrendous in the way its trying to cast blame for the actions of one person. Everyone in our household is praying for you and the many fine young men and women there at VT. We will all come out of this stronger and more resolved to not let this happen again.
ut1 - proof positive that you can be BOTH a UT and VT fan!
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Bookmarks